PhD Research StudentRoom: 2.10 / LG.12
Research Group: Human Factors and Safety
Key Research Interests
- Naturalistic driving study
- Driver behaviour, especially distraction and inattention
- Driver engagement in secondary tasks
- Safety at signalised junctions
- 2011-present, Teaching & Research Assistance, Civil Engineering Department, University of Bahrain.
- 2010-2011, Road maintenance Engineer, Ministry of Works, Bahrain.
- MSc Transport Planning and Engineering, University of Leeds, 2013
- BSc Civil Engineering, University of Bahrain, 2010
- Member of the Human Factor and Safety Group (2016 to date)
- Member of the Chartered Institution of Highway & Transportation (CIHT) (2016 to date)
- Member of the Centre of Transportation & Road Studies (CTRS) in Bahrain (2010 to date)
- Member of the Bahraini society of Engineers (2011 to date)
- Lecturer, Highway Engineering module, University of Bahrain (Undergraduate)
- Lecturer, Traffic Engineering module, University of Bahrain (Undergraduate)
- Lecturer, Surveying for Construction Projects module, University of Bahrain (Undergraduate)
- Supervision of Undergraduate final year senior projects, University of Bahrain (Undergraduate)
Research Projects and Experience
- Road safety measures at signalised junctions in Bahrain, funded by University of Bahrain, 2012-2013. Researcher.
This page will be updated from our publications database.