PhD Research StudentRoom: 2.10 / LG.12
Research Group: Social and Political Sciences
- Road User's Perception and Attitudes as a Barrier against Cycling in Cities
- MSc Sustainability (Transport), University of Leeds, 2012-2013
- BA (Hons.) International Relations, National Autonomous University of Mexico, 2007-2011
Key Research Interests
- Sustainable Transport
- Behaviour Change for Sustainable Travel
- Walking and Cycling
- Socio-psychological barriers for Cycling
- 2017, Research Assistant, ITS, University of Leeds.
- 2016, Module Demonstrator, Computer Skills QGIS Course, ITS, University of Leeds.
- 2016, Survey Assistant, Empower Project, ITS, University of Leeds.
- 2015-2016 Examinations Invigilator, University of Leeds.
- 2014, Module Demonstrator, Transport Planning & Policy, ITS, University of Leeds.
- 2014, Survey Translator Ecodriving Project, ITS, University of Leeds.
- European Union Parliament Report: The World is Changing. Transport, too. 2016. Co-author of report. Co-author of the Report. Report available from URL: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/thinktank/sv/document.html?reference=IPOL_STU(2016)563424
This page will be updated from our publications database.