I am employed on the Programme for Simulator Innovation (PSI) project which is a collaboration between the University of Leeds Driving Simulator and Jaguar Land Rover and funded by the EPSRC. The aim of the project to investigate the role that driving simulators can play in the design of future cars.
My work involves maintaining and developing software for the University of Leeds driving simulator, to implement new simulator features.
- Software quality assurance
- Validation and verification
- Formal methods
- 2017-present, Research Assistant, Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds
- 2015-2017, Junior Engineer, Institut RT-RK Osijek, Croatia
- 2015, Master in Computer Science (Summa cum Laude), Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Croatia
- 2013, Bachelor in Elecrtical Engineering (Summa cum Laude), Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Croatia
- Dean's Award, Faculty of Electrical Engineering Osijek, Croatia, 2015
- Lions Club Award for best students of J. J. Strossmayer University, Lions Club, 2014
- Petar Barbaric Award, Schools for Europe, 2010
Participation in ongoing research projects at University of Leeds
- Programme for Simulation Innovation (PSi) Theme 3 "Driving Simulation", funded by EPSRC
No teaching activities